Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chapped lips does anyone know of any lip balm or gloss that really helps chapped lips?

I keep using vaseline but they still seem to be very dry and chapped after an hour or so. Chapped lips does anyone know of any lip balm or gloss that really helps chapped lips?
The Body Shop's ';Lip Butter'; in Shea Butter.





It's so good and works a treat :)Chapped lips does anyone know of any lip balm or gloss that really helps chapped lips?
Try any lip balms that say ';intense moisture'; or something along those lines. Don't get any generic ones because they usually end up drying it out even more.





I used to have dry lips but I apply vaseline every night before I go bed and in the mornings when I wake up and about a month after I started my lips no longer needed it because they were never dry but I do it anyway, it's become a habit.





So try doing Vaseline every night but not as your main daytime lip balm.
Make your own... it's much better for your lips and it works well.





Get some beeswax, coconut oil, and essential oil (if you want flavour... I mix 2 drops of peppermint with 2 drops of cinnamon leaf)





Melt 1 tsp beeswax, mix with 1 tsp coconut oil and essential oil, fill the container you wish to use, let harden and then use,





Or, buy chap stick brand lip balms... they work pretty decent.
Burt's Bees.


Without a doubt, the best lip balm ever. They have tinted lip balms and lip shimmers and lip glosses too. Some of that stuff you'll have to maybe buy off the internet, though. Drug stores and Wal-mart have the plain lip balm and sometimes the lip shimmers. I've seen stuff at Cracker Barrel too.


Good luck!
Arbonne SPF 30 Lip Saver Great for Summer or Winter. I use it all the time. Botanical Based so it nourishes the skin does not just cover it like any mineral or petroleum based product will.





email me if you want more info!





Best wishes,


Karen
Carmex, and soft lips.


They are both sold at major stores and drug stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin