Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best lip balm to heal chapped lips?

Vaseline is totally the best thing you can do for your lips.


Also a great tip is to exfoliate your lips with a damp washcloth and then put the vaseline on and VOILA! you have perfectly moist, healed, and luscious lips!!


Hope this helped!!!!What is the best lip balm to heal chapped lips?
I get chapped lips all the time and i find that carmex really helps. I have one for every bag literally !





The cherry one smells lovely, or if you don't like carmex vaseline is just as good, theres all sorts on the market (ones with aloe vera, SPF, tinted)





Hope this helps. What is the best lip balm to heal chapped lips?
I've used every kind there is by now, including the really expensive one from Aveda. The best thing is to not let them get chapped in the first place. But mostly I use the flavored kind I get at Deals or the Dollar Tree. I have Good and Plenty right now. There are lots of other candy flavors, and that's what I like. For serious healing, Vapo Rub, but it tastes yucky. It's good for feet and elbows too. Just be careful to keep it out of your eyes. The store brand or the cheap kind at Deals is fine. Slop it on your feet, put on socks and you'll have really smooth heals in the morning.
I lovelovelove Burts Bee's, anything works well, specifically the ones in the little tin circular container. You can get it almost anywhere as well.
Nivea lip care essential.





I have super chapped lips and this stuff is great. Makes my lips feel really soft.





Vaseline is pretty good too. But i prefer nivea.
I LOVE this lib balm called ';Soft Lips';. You can find it by the cash registers at Target. In my opinion is smells and works a lot better the Carmex! And I thought that was impossible.
vaseline is the best...


other chap sticks and lip balms work for ';quick fixes'; but end up making your lips dryer than they were in the first place.


put vaseline on your lips at night and when you wake up they will be moisturized :)
I use aquaphor by eucerin on my lips. it's like this petroleum-jelly looking stuff that's GREAT for lips
Burt's Bees!!!


It doesn't contain petroleum too so it won't pretend your lips are moisturized and then make them more dried out! Plus, its really cooling too!
Vaseline With Aloe Vera


It work wonders


just put it on in the night and the next morning you have flawless lips
Vaseline petroleum jelly. can not be beaten for healing put it on at bed time. (Gets rid of hard skin on the feet too).





Use a lip salve during the day
The Chapstick brand. Like the ones you see on TV commercials.
Vasline with sebamed lip balm
VASELINE
Nivea Repair and Protection
Vaseline
vaseline. theree is no comparrision .
chapstick is the best.


-rorinne





http://www.chapstick.com/
BURTSBEES!
Carmex
nope , its definatley softlips.
burt's bees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin