Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it bad to use lip balm often?

I was just wondering, is it bad to use lip balm too often? Even when you're lips are not dried out? I've been applying lip balm kind of often lately - mostly because I'm trying to use it up. And I just wanted to make sure it won't damage my lips or have bad effects.Is it bad to use lip balm often?
Unless it has alcohol or another drying ingredient, you can't ';overdose'; on lip gloss or lip balm.





Check the ingredients and if it has any kind of alcohol, it can be pretty drying to your lips.. So while they're not dried out now, they can be in the future.





The only way it would be bad would be if you were allergic to any of the ingredients.. If you notice redness, irritation, bumps or itchiness, switch to another brands.





Good luck!Is it bad to use lip balm often?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!! IN NO WAY WILL YOU EVER USE TOO MUCH LIP GLOSS!! It's too awesome for that!! No, but really it's not bad for you. If you want to be sure you are being safe then I suggest you use a natural lip gloss. Like Neauites. It's the best lip gloss ever. It's the only thing I buy anymore. I apply and reapply all the time, and it never gets old! It tastes really good too. Since you said that you were just trying to use it up, and if you like to reapply lip gloss and want to be safe about it... I think you should try Neauties when you've finally used it up! My favorite flavors are Cherry and Peppermint. Everyone I know likes the Peppermint better. I like the Cherry because it's the only thing I like that's Cherry flavored. I think it's because it's made with food grade flavoring. It's made with real food flavoring... I think that's kind of cool! But, when you're done you shdefinitelyately try this stuff out! It definitelyately be safe to use over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER!! :)





http://neauties.com/Default.aspx





And, NO! Lip gloss will not harm you!! If it does... I may die sometime soon!!! :) Hope this helps!!
No. Lip balms are supposed to keep your lips moisturized and smooth, so I wouldn't see any harm putting it on. Plus, it has SPF in it, perfect for summer :)
Nope, it'll just hydrate and keep you lips from being chap.


So its a good thing, not a bad thing(:
LOl no i use it all the time its actually good for you lol protecting ur lips 100% lol
No, I use it about eight or more times a day.
no i use every five seconds.LOL
um no lol! im like addicted to chapstick!!
Heck no, they better your lips. (: I apply my lip balm every hour.
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin