Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you cure extremely chapped lips BESIDES drinking lots of water and using lip balm

Vaseline.How do you cure extremely chapped lips BESIDES drinking lots of water and using lip balm
My lips were always chapped. I bought this clinique repairwear chapstick that I think is for women who get lines around their mouth, but I use it for my lips that peel and chap like there is no tomorrow. As long as I put it on twice a day (morning and night) It is a miracle worker. I havent had chepped lips since


How do you cure extremely chapped lips BESIDES drinking lots of water and using lip balm
First off, water hydrates the skin on your lips, then dries off to make them even more chapped then before. Lip balm/vaseline/biting the **** out of them worked for me when I had it.
DRINKING WATER WILL NOT HELP YOUR LIPS.
Eat healthily.


Helps me...
If they are that dry...get rid of any dead skin and try vitamin e oil or cocoa butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin