Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where to find Cold Stone Creamery Lip Balm, Jelly Beans and Chocolates?

I love Cold Stone Creamery and saw on Ebay that there are Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Chocolates and Lip Balms. I have never seen these in their store, on their website or any other store. I was wondering if anyone knows where these items can be purchased. Thanks!Where to find Cold Stone Creamery Lip Balm, Jelly Beans and Chocolates?
Claire's or some kind of ear piercing store (forget which one) has them. My parent's actually own Cold Stone and I honestly never heard of these either until one of my parents' employees bought some Vanilla Bean lip balm for the girls. I think they're pretty expensive though.Where to find Cold Stone Creamery Lip Balm, Jelly Beans and Chocolates?
Claire's


Hot Topic


5 Below


Spencer's





if all else failes, go back to Ebay
pagosa candy company in (duh) pagosa springs CO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin