Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good lipstick or tinted lip balm?

I need a subtle lip color, because I always look washed out. My skin is fairly light and I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I dont really like the way lip gloss feels though. My favorite brands are covergirl and maybelline. If you could recommend certain products and what shade I should get that would be greatly appreciated.





p.s. I dont want a red color or anything trashy...just something to make my lips look nicerWhat is a good lipstick or tinted lip balm?
Benefit has a really nice one...


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Trust me, it does *not* look as red when you put it on as it does in the jar. In fact, at first I was a little disappointed because I thought it would be darker. But I have grown to love this product. It's very sheer and is perfect when I don't want to put on make up and just want to add a little color. It is not sticky at all. In fact, in a time crunch, I've even used it on my cheeks as a cream blush. Good, good stuff!





---%26gt;Good luck!What is a good lipstick or tinted lip balm?
i personaly do not like lipstick i like lip gloss.


my favorite lip gloss is liplicious, from victoria secrets.
i dialed with this problem and know i only use big famous expensive marks like: L'oreal Paris,louise viton and stuff like that.P.S i think that shiny pink would look on you great
Get Burt Bees with the Pomegrante oil it gives a slight tint

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin