Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best lip balm for dry, chapped, palely discoloured lips?

i used to get this and now when i used Neutrogena lip balm or lip balm from Stila..they work like miracles..my lip instantly moisturized and healthy!!





give it a try..you will never regret!!What is the best lip balm for dry, chapped, palely discoloured lips?
Burt's Bees


Beeswax Lip BalmWhat is the best lip balm for dry, chapped, palely discoloured lips?
nivea!
vaseline is very good =)
the best lip balm is vaselene that i think
Best I have found is called Carmex...it is medicated and also moisturizes the lips. It also helps heal sores around the lips, like cold sores.
The earliest and most natural lip balm was beeswax and oil. Then came synthetic ones (I don't really know their names) like Vaseline and those alike.
oh dear, this Q is quite tough for me...i have very sensitive lips...i've tried vaseline and nivea...none of them worked for me...i cant even use lip gloss and lipstick...i went to my doc and get a lotion/cream for me...
take it from someone who lives in -30 degree weather. Dry lips and dry skin is a fact of life.





I've discovered Blistex to be the most effective.
There is no such thing as best cos the lip got to feel comfy enough... I have been using vaselene for the last don't know how many years and it worked for me.
Oh my lips, my lips, my tender moist lips. Because you korang Kissssss. That is what you really miss.
aarggh... another english that i cant understand.............
no vaseline makes ur lips feel to oily and glittery.


try sebamed lip balm it's non scented and doesnt over moisturise ur lips
vaseline and nivea!


it worked for me!
Try Vaseline, not bad.





I always believe in Averine. Good lip gloss and lip sticks with ginseng abstract, long lasting too, keep your lips looks nice, juicy and wet lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin