Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is going to sound like a really weird question, but what is your favorite type of chap stick/lip balm?

I personally am a Burt's Bees kind of person, but I have a bet going with a friend, so thanks!This is going to sound like a really weird question, but what is your favorite type of chap stick/lip balm?
dct





it won't kill any of your lip cells like other chap sticks..





i'm a musician, so that's mainly the reason why I prefer it.This is going to sound like a really weird question, but what is your favorite type of chap stick/lip balm?
Blistex Silk and Shine. Its a chapstick and a Lip gloss at the same time.
i like chapstick brand chapstick.
I like Polysporin.
I love Softlips. It's the best. If I have horribly chapped lips, they heal in like a few days when I use it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin