Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do my lip's skin peel off when I put on lip balm?

I believe this happen before, but I just don't know why. When I start to use lip balm again, a day or two later of use, I the skin would crack and peel off slightly. When I tried to removed the semi-peeled-skin off my lip (without hurting myself), it then feel very smooth and SOFT. Do you have any explanation for this?Why do my lip's skin peel off when I put on lip balm?
sorry, i cant raelly answer your question


but to get rid of the rough lips


take your tooth brush and just brush your lips! they'll be super smooth and its better


than just peeling it off. btw try using vaseline (the jelly stuff) instead of the lip balm your currently usingWhy do my lip's skin peel off when I put on lip balm?
maybe its an allergic reaction with regards to the lip balm you're using... or, the lip product you're using isn't right for you... it may be too harsh that's why your lip's skin is cracking and peeling off.. try finding a new lip balm that's not that harsh on the skin and contains vitamin E and SPFs for protection.
Oh my goodness, thats a new one. Maybe your lips dont react well you the lip balm your using, make sure its a CHAPSTICK like blistex and make sure its an all natural one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin