Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good lip balm for men that doesn't shine?

I've tried Chapstick. Blistex is too shiny. I'm looking for something that moisterizes without being too obvious.What is a good lip balm for men that doesn't shine?
1 dude is correct... burts bee's rocksWhat is a good lip balm for men that doesn't shine?
there is one called medicated it doesn't shine too much and make your lips smooth and moisturized you REALLY have to try it plus it has a minty flavour!
Burt's Bees works good and their isn't any shine.


Or you can try Carmex. It looks shiny when it comes out of the little tube but it really isn't shiny at all. It helps moisturize your lips and helped chapped lips. I use it all the time year round!
Burts Bees is nice, but I happen to prefer Lypsyl myself. I like the one made with bee's wax and I believe pepperment. It's soft, good for your lips and totally undetectable.





I swear, it was the only stuff that got me through my accutane run. Such a good product.
Burt's Bees.
SPARKLING CINNAMON!
The black and white wrappered chapstick gives no color, and shouldn't even be noticeable.
Burt's Bees is the shiznit. Or Burt's Scorpions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin