Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best lip balm available in india?

my lips are chapped and purplish..i need a good lipbalm and the most important thing is that it shouldnt make the lips dark...instead it should enlighten my lip colour..and it should also protect my lips from the sun..plz suggest...and i also wanted to knw is burts beewax lipbalm available in india?What is the best lip balm available in india?
no doubt vasline ya


but u can look out for costly brands like lotus etcWhat is the best lip balm available in india?
Vaseline lip balm
himalaya lip balm
i've been to india like twice in my life, and i seriously have like no idea...


i do bharatanatyam, and like i have this lip balm that i got from chennai (i dont know how u spell that) that helps keep my lipstick on for a very very long time. If nothing else works, try like petrolium jelley. do u have vaseline there? cuz that works really well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin