Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your fave lipstick, lip balm or lip gloss?

Is Chapstick or Nivea lip care a good lip balm?What is your fave lipstick, lip balm or lip gloss?
Nivea Lip Care is good stuff but Blistex works about 10 times better (I use 'Blistex Cream' daily as part of my makeup routine and make lips are always soft. For a treat you could also try Yves Saint Laurent Exfoliating Lip Balm, gets rid of any dry skin you may have on there.. but too be honest thats just an expensive way of rubbing an toothbrush over your lips!





I don't wear lipstick, I find it very old fashioned and I always think its for old ladies (maybe because my nanna wears it?) although some of my friends use it, but its not for me.





Lipgloss is my fave!!! I've been having an intense love affair with two lipglosses every evening I go out for the past two weeks..


DiorKiss - Lucious Lip-Plumping Gloss (In Mango Soda), its a amazing gloss that isnt sticky and just looks fabulous (on your lips and in your handbag!)


The other is Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss (In No.11) it comes out so smoothly and lasts all night no matter what you are doing! I went out for dinner the other night and only had to reapply once! The only downfall is the packaging aint that pretty, but never judge a book by its cover!


My classic lipgloss is Urban Decay Big Fatty Lip Plumper, I always make sure I have a tube in!!!


I think the most flattering colours for my lips are pale/frosted pinks, nudes and pale nudey-oranges!What is your fave lipstick, lip balm or lip gloss?
yep, they're both good.





I'd recommend Palmers cocoa butter, you can get one in dark chocolate and peppermint yuuuumm!!!





Also, Lucas' Paw-Paw ointment is FANTASTIC, can also be used for insect bites, scratches etc. This would have to be my favourite as it is so versatile. Comes in a tube, under $10 in pharmacies (I'm in Australia - you could probably get it over the net I guess). HEAPS of people I know use it as lip balm and wouldn't use anything else. Lasts forever.
Nivea lip care is a great moisturizer.


Chapstick will always be the original and great for your lips.





Lipstick - Revlon Colorstay lipstick (Wine with everything)


Lip Balm - Blistex Conditioning Treatment


Lip Gloss - Super Lustrous lip gloss (sweetheart pink)
I use Nivea's tinted lip balm/gloss, the one with strawberry colour is very natural, glossy and moisturising and it's not sticky at all.. and it's cheap! i use it everyday to work.



Palmer's Cocoa Butter - Dark chocolate %26amp; peppermint lip butter... I don't use anything else and can't leave home without it! I used to have badly chapped lips but that is definitely a thing of the past!
Yeah they are good but I'm addicted to the Born Lippy lip balm range from the body shop they cant in all different flavours and are awesome on your lips
i love estee lauder lip gloss


it keeps your lips smooth and glossy


with out being sticky


and it's long lasting
nivea is good id have to say my fave lipgloss rite now is covergirl Amazemint lip shine!!!
Lipglass by MAC is my favourite
I don't have a favorite and I use chapstick for my lips when it's cold or I just wear lipstick
Nivea cherry lip balm is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin