Thursday, December 3, 2009

How much is Burt Bee's lip balm and where can I find it?

I have heard it does wonder, but I can seem to find it any where?How much is Burt Bee's lip balm and where can I find it?
It's $2.99 and you can get off of their website, Target, or Bath %26amp; Body Works.How much is Burt Bee's lip balm and where can I find it?
I think around $4, and along with what the others said, Walden Books and Borders Books sells Burt's Bees products too.
Cracker Barrell sells a lot of Burt's Bees stuff, but I don't know how much they cost.
From most stores its about $3.99 Cvs, walgreens, rite aid etc......
I dont know how much it costs, but ive seen it at Mejier and Walmart and Target...places that are everywhere....you could also try to see if burt bees lip balm has a website.
Places like walgreens has it, $3.99


However it has some gross ingredients like lanolin (sheep oil) beeswax, and some contain carmine (an ingredient derived from insects)





I use http://Simply-Minerals.com lip balm, it's vegan and works BETTER then burt's bees! I LOVE it!





http://noflash.simply-minerals.com/
It does do wonders and it's not that expensive just a few dollars. You can find it at most Walgreens. I love the stuff. They have different colors and flavors as well.
i've seen it at the grocery store, the one that sells clothes, and cosmetics too. its called meijers (but its only in 5 states) walmart or k-mart might sell it. i saw it as about $3.50, and their were a lot of varieties. the chapstick was i think around$3. i also saw it at Sally's Beauty Supplies, and i bought some, it does work great! its expensive compared to most, but when its cold out our lips need it. you can also look here....


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>
I found a tube of it at Wal-mart the other day. I think it was under 2 dollars.
I don't quite know how much it is but you might find it at: Rite-aid, CVS/pharmacy, and maybe even K-mart.
I have found Burt Bees at Bath and Body Works and also at some stores like Rite Aid. It costs around 3.00 to 5.00 dollars and sometimes you can get it in a pack of three or more
bath and body works


usually $3 for chapstick idk lip balm
Walgreens, Target, they have several lip balms, the chap-stick style balm is about $3 or so and they have tinted ones as well.
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin