Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you open a tin of Burt's Bees Lip Balm?

This may sound stupid, but I have an audition coming up and I desperatly need my lip balm, and dont have time to run out and buy more. I bought the tin thinking it would be more convenient than the tube, but I cant get it open. Any suggestions?How do you open a tin of Burt's Bees Lip Balm?
I twist the top against the bottom, and if it sticks, I take a sharp edge like a butter knife and set it in the groove at the bottom and holding it against the tin, I twist the horizontal angle of the blade just a little to break the frozen parts, then twist it off.


After you get it off, use a little of the balm as a lubricant and rub it around on the inside edge of the lid and it won't stick next time.How do you open a tin of Burt's Bees Lip Balm?
Turn it and pull. (turn it toward the left)
push down on one side of the lid and lift from the other
  • heart rate monitor
  • 2 comments:

    1. I Can't get the dang thing open even where it says to press!! 😠It doesn't work. I had to use DIME to wedge in in between the lid. This company still has t do t improve this hassle. But I LOVE MY LIP BALM. LOVE YOU ALL🤗❤

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think it is so annoying that it does not work properly (I bought 5 tins during the last 6 months and have the same problem) so I decided to write to the producer and ask about it (maybe I do something wrong (even though the "press" suggests to open it very easily) and they have some simple solution). I think that it is simply not fair that people pay for something and still need to apply tricks to get the product. I did choose this product to give it a try because the Burt's bees lip balms work just fine for me. Hope I get an answer very soon.

      ReplyDelete

     
    dry skin